Recents in Beach

How to treat xanthelasma

                                        

                                               HOW TO TREAT XANTHELASMA


 In this blog we will discuus about that how to treat xanthelasma.The term “xanthelasma” is derived from the Greek word xanthos (yellow) and elasma (beaten metal plate). Deposition of the cholesterol on the skin is known as xanthelasma. It is generally seen over eye lids. It is due to much cholesterol level. It can be seen in both the sex but generally it is seen in female patients. It can occur to people of any age group. They are most commonly found in people in their 40s to 50s. It is believed that xanthelasma appears as a result of cell damage. Specifically, when cells within the capillaries get disconnected from one another, the cholesterol found in the area can leak from the blood and end up being deposited into the skin, which results in the obvious, unsightly yellow patches that mark the condition. Xanthelasma has sharp distinct borders and it can have 3mm to cm of diameter.
How to treat xanthelasma 


Symptoms of Xanthelasma

If you see yellow patches on the inside corners of your eyelids, you might have xanthelasma. The patches are made up of cholesterol that’s under your skin. They aren't harmful, but if you don't like the way they look, you can consult a doctor who can help you get rid of them. They won't hurt you, xanthelasma could be a sign that you're more likely to get heart disease and liver disease, so don't ignore this skin condition, and get it checked out by your doctor. A skin biopsy, where a portion of the lesion is excised for testing, may help with diagnosis.
There can be various reasons due to which xanthelasma can occur. Some of them are:-
Reasons for Xanthelasma can be: -

1.      If you have High LDL (low-density lipoproteins) i.e.  bad cholesterol
2.      Low HDL (high-density lipoproteins) i.e. good cholesterol
3.      Inherited Cholesterol.
4.      Liver disease known as primary biliary cirrhosis, which leads to rise in cholesterol level.
5.      People with diabetes.
6.      It is more common in people of Mediterranean and Asian descent.
7.      People who smoke.
8.      It is seen in obese people.


There are various preventive methods of Xanthelasma. Some of them can be discussed

Various preventive methods of Xanthelasma are : -


1.      Keeping your cholesterol levels low. This is done by eating less and eliminating meat consumption
2.      Eating fish instead of meat
3.      Eating a high proportion of fruit and vegetable
4.      Exercising regularly
5.      Keeping your BMI as low as possible
6.      Leading a stress free life
7.      No Smoking


 Medical Treatments for the Xanthelasma are :-


The patches won't go away on their own; they’ll either stay the same size or grow over time. If you're worried about how they look, you can have them removed; your doctor can do that with one of these methods:-
Dissolve the growth with medicine


  • Freeze it off with intense cold (he'll call this cryosurgery)

  • Remove it with a laser

  • Take it off with Surgery

  • Treat it with an electric needle (you might hear this called electrodessication)


These treatments work well, but side effects can also be seen if we use these treatments. Some of the side effects seen are: -


  1. Scars
  2. Changes in skin colour
  3.  Turned-out eyelid


The growths may also come back, especially if you have inherited high cholesterol.

SOME OF THE HOME REMEDIES WHICH YOU CAN TRY TO TREAT THE XANTHELASMA ARE :-

  GARLIC: - Garlic has a many benefits on your health and is one of the most effective home remedies that you can use for xanthelasma. The cholesterol reducing abilities of garlic are well established. Studies have found that the sulfur compounds contained in garlic inhibit synthesis of cholesterol in the liver. Garlic extract supplements are regarded as a safe and effective alternative treatment to more powerful cholesterol reducing medication.
How to treat xanthelasma

As well as eating plenty of garlic or taking garlic supplements, you can apply garlic in the form of a paste directly to the xanthelasma.
 Note: - that people with sensitive skin should not use this remedy. Stop using it immediately if your skin starts burning.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: - Apple cider vinegar can help treat xanthelasma primarily because of its ability to reduce cholesterol and other fats in the bloodstream. When applied topically, this vinegar can also help reduce the deposits characteristic of the condition.
How to treat xanthelasma 

 BANANA PEEL : - Banana peels are a simple but very effective way of reducing those unsightly cholesterol deposits surrounding your eyes. Banana peel is high in antioxidants and contains certain enzymes that can help dissolve those lumps.
How to treat xanthelasma
CASTOR OIL: - Castor oil can help a lot for xanthelasma it contains ricinoleic acid which helps to shrink cholesterol deposits under the skin. This oil is best on small, new lumps. But it doesn’t affect much against larger more established deposits.
How to treat xanthelasma

 ONIONS:-Much like garlic, onions contain certain compounds such as allicin that help inhibit the build-up and deposit of cholesterol and fats. Their acid nature also helps to reduce the deposits under the skin.
How to treat xanthelasma

ALMONDS: - Eating almonds and various other nuts can help reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. Almonds can also be used to make a topical paste which may help reduce the cholesterol deposits near the eyes.

 How to treat xanthelasma


Lowering your cholesterol levels has a number of health benefits and can reduce the risk of serious illnesses like heart disease. It may also help get rid of your xanthelasma. Making some changes to your lifestyle and your diet can help you to achieve this on your own. Here are some of the things you can do to reduce your cholesterol level.

Ways to REDUCE YOUR CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY

·         Try to lose weight or to maintain a good, healthy weight.
·         Avoid saturated fats wherever possible and limit your intake of high cholesterol food such as red meat and eggs.
·         Exercise regularly. Aim for at least 30 minutes each day.
·         Don’t smoke and limit your alcohol intake.
·         Drink plenty of fresh orange juice which studies have showed can help reduce LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol.

 OTHER GENERAL TIPS FOR XALENTHASMA ARE: -


  1. Alter your diet to exclude fat and eat nutritious food. Increase the content of fiber, as fiber binds fat in your diet and also stimulates the satiety center in the brain to suppress appetite.
  2.    Eat lots of fruits and vegetables; these are high in antitoxins and antioxidants, which help to reduce the inflammatory effect of increased lipids. They are also abundant in fiber and water both of which can help you counteracts the enormous lipid levels.
  3. Exercise is an important way to burn fat. It helps to get rid of all the excess lipids in your blood system and reduce the fat load.
  4. Reduce your weight; obesity is a primary culprit leading to a number of diseases. A large weight means more fat in the body and a higher level of lipid in the blood. You need to counteract and reduce this weight in order to treat xanthelasma.







Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative post, here is the best place for Xanthelasma Treatment in Northampton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative post, here is the best place for Xanthelasma Treatment in Manchester .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friends,

    Your post is really informative. In my opinion everyone can have healthy skin with the usage of best skin care products which provide total care for the maintenance and promotion of healthy skin. I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! 

    Regards,
    Medical Skin treatment in Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such amazing post.

    i am here suggest the best clinic for Medical Skin treatment in Manchester
     in Manchester .Get the best treatment for pigmentation on face here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 3 years ago where all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a herbal doctor man called Dr Aire that she saw him on internet well I contact him on his email,I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this disease and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr Aire . contact the great herbalist via his email; (drairehome@gmail.com) or /WhatsApp +2347036740271 ..............

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so Happy to write this article because I know it will help a lot of people who are suffering from Herpes. I am here to testify about the wonderful and most safe cure for herpes . I was positive to the deadly Virus called herpes and I lost hope completely because I was rejected even by my closest friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for herpes and I saw testimony online on how Herbalist called Dr Osamu who cured so many people from Herpes virus and other similar diseases. I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural roots and herbs. After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure is ready and he sent it to me via UPS and it got to me after 4 days. I used the medicine as he instructed (morning and evening ) and I got cured. it's really like a dream but I'm so happy that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help, contact him via Email: dr.osamuherbalremedy@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2349012406016

    ReplyDelete
  7. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Abolo who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this dr Abolo email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2347044725611 and he has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.HEPATITS.E.T.C I BEG everyone to contact this powerful herbal list Dr Abolo and be free from suffering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of www .multivitamincare. org i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effects of their herbal formula.

    ReplyDelete

  10. There is a great herbal man called Dr David Herbal Home who can cure Herpes virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Herpes virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address drdavidherberhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348103442287 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    https://www.facebook.com/Dr-David-Herbal-Home-109272270791218/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, LUPUS

    low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day to you all from the United States,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and have had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B diabetes) by this Man Dr Ehimare and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Ehimare telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me ,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, email Dr Ehimare on : (drehimare3@gmail.com ) whatsapp him : +1 (267) 691-1087 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ohunyom cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ohunyom the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ohunyom that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via:drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm 30 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2014. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr David have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via (dr.davidherhalhomesolution@gmail.com) and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via (dr.davidherbalhomesolution@gmail.com)
    or Whatsapp him on +2348118447344 He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANKS TO DR OSAZEE WHO CURED ME OF LUPUS DIESEASE WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION, MY DOCTOR HAS ALREADY GIVING THE NUMBERS OF DAYS AM GOING TO LIVE ON EARTH, DUE TO MY CRITICAL LUPUS DIESEASE CONDITION, BEFORE I SAW A TESTIMONY OF HOW DR OSAZEE HAS BEEN CURING PEOPLE OF LUPUS DISEASE ON THE INTERNET, AND I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY, I WAS SURPRISED I GOT CURED WITHIN FIVE WEEKS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION, YOU CAN ALSO REACH HIM VIA HIS EMAIL ON: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm here to appreciate DR RAZOR ..DR RAZOR God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested HIV positive august 4th 2003, I saw a blog on how DR RAZOR cured people with different infection and same infection like i was battling with, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him Via : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    or call him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 3 years ago where all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it, I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a herbal doctor man called Dr Akhigbe that she saw him on internet well I contact him on his email, I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this disease and am also using this medium to let all those having STD, like herpes and the rest not to give up, their is a man who can cure you, his name is Dr Akhigbe. contact the great herbalist via his email; (drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com) or /WhatsApp +2349021374574..........

    ReplyDelete